Thursday, March 28, 2013

Use The Internet To Find A Great Bed And Breakfast

Since I was a child I have loved to travel, and thankfully I
have a job that is flexible enough for me to continue doing
so. I am often limited by my budget though so the reality of
that is I look for the best possible deals I can. Even
though I want to travel cheap, I want to have quality
accommodations. I also want to dine on foods that I am going
to remember as I savor each bite.

I used to stay in various hotels, but quickly got tired of
the atmosphere. They just don't seem to care to give their
guests personal attention. That is unless you are staying in
a four star hotel that costs you hundreds of dollars a
night. I would rather stay at a lovely bed and breakfast
found online for a decent price that does offer such
personal service.

In fact, sometimes I will decide where I am going to travel
based on a particular bed & breakfast I want to visit. In
most instances, there are plenty of attractions in the
surrounding areas so I can always find a great way to spend
my time. I enjoy the atmosphere at these bed & breakfast
locations as they really make you feel welcome.

I also love the home cooking. When you travel as often as I
do, you quickly tire of greasy foods from fast food
restaurants and I really don't like to dine in a restaurant
alone. I have eaten a variety of different foods at bed &
breakfast locations. I have also had the pleasure of meeting
some really great people - both the staff members of the bed
& breakfast and other guests.

Sometimes I feel sorry for the people that operate such
businesses though. They don't seem to be having too much
fun. It makes you want to ask them why they got into the
business in the first place. I always enjoy a bed &
breakfast more if I get the impression that they owner loves
what they do and they are proud of their establishment.

I used to just take my chances with a bed & breakfast, but
now I am picky about where I make my reservations. I think
this has to do with me being spoiled - I have had so many
pleasant experiences in these places that I don't want any
bad memories. There are a few that I have stayed at more
than once just because I absolutely loved it.

This is going to offer you much better information than just
going to a search engine, pulling up bed & breakfasts, and
looking at the pictures. Don't ruin your dream stay at a bed
& breakfast by booking one without doing your research. Your
travel plans need to be fun and memorable. Trust me, there
are plenty of excellent bed & breakfast locations out there
that you can choose from so don't settle for anything less.

I am fair in my selection of bed & breakfasts though. I
mean, if I only find one or two reviews then I don't think
that is enough to base a realistic evaluation on. However,
if there are at least five then I am willing to accept that
information. You may find one or two bad reviews in pages of
them and I don't give that much thought. You will also come
across some bed & breakfast locations that are in desperate
trouble because you can't find anything good written about
them online. You will definitely come across plenty of my
reviews while you are looking. I love being able to share my
experiences with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment